With our all-round comprehensive and holistic program T-E-A-C-H, we intend to ensure:
- That each school teacher is well trained and her/ his skills are continuously upgraded with modern technology.
- That each student gets the best e-learning facilities in school for better learning and retention of knowledge.
- That every adult is literate and earns his/her living with honour.
- That each student gets to see, hear, read and use high class learning material that helps her/him understand, question and find answers.
- That every child in India goes to school and gets the same opportunity of education as his/her affluent contemporary.
- That each school is a ‘Happy School’
- That each child or adult we reach out to make her/ his own future and India’s future too.
In this mammoth endeavour, RILM has joined hands with a wide range of stakeholders, including the Central and State Governments, sister organizations of the Rotary
family like the Association of Inner Wheel Clubs of India, Rotaractors, Interactors, Rotary Community Corps, corporates as well as a variety of non-governmental